Rules of the swimming pool
A collective private swimming pool has been available to you since 2023.
Its dimensions are 15.5 m by 5.6 m with a depth of 0.30 m to 1.5 m and a chlorine treatment.
It is imperative to respect the following safety and hygiene instructions to enjoy it:
Article 1 - The swimming pool is unsupervised and strictly reserved for lodge tenants.
Article 2 -Minor children must be accompanied by an adult who can swim and will be under his supervision and responsibility.Under no circumstances should the youngest be alone at the edge of the pool.
Article 3 - The swimming pool is open from May 1 to September 30. It is accessible every day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. except in cases of force majeure (bad weather, storms, cleaning, etc.)
Article 4 - Pool users undertake:
- Take a soapy shower before the 1st bath and use the footbath each time.
- Take an intermediate shower before each swim if you have used sunscreen.
- To remove their shoes when entering the pool area.
- Do not leave any objects in the swimming pool or its surroundings before leaving. No deckchair reservations are tolerated.
- Never bring glass objects, especially for drinking.
- Check that the access door is closed after each entry or departure from the pool area.
- To wear a correct outfit and a swimsuit
- To tie up long hair or wear a bathing cap.
Article 5 - It is prohibited:
- To open the access door or the pool shutter when it is considered closed between 7 p.m. and 10 a.m.
- To run around the pool.
- To bathe while intoxicated or in case of symptoms of contagious diseases.
- To urinate in the swimming pool (toilets near the place)
- To listen to music at high volume.
- To dive, splash or push someone into water.
- To shout and organize violent games around the swimming pool.
- Smoking, eating or chewing gum.
Article 6 - Users must be covered by civil liability insurance and are financially responsible for any damage that may be caused to installations, materials and facilities.
Article 7 - The owners of Au Chant Des Cigalous cannot be held responsible for incidents or accidents occurring as a result of non-compliance with these regulations.
Article 8 - Pool users accept these regulations. The owner is responsible for its application. Any breach will result in the prohibition of access to the swimming pool without possible compensation.